Sunday, May 8, 2016

One year blogging

Time to look back.

I've been blogging for one year now. And I still don't know if this makes any sense. The numbers are disappointing: less than 10 visits daily, sometimes even only 4 or 5. Only when an author twitters or blogs about my review of their book traffic increases for one or two days. That's great and I really feel good when it happens because it shows me that they appreciate what I'm doing.

I've mentioned and recommended 54 books, written about my trip to California and my experiences as a reader and beta-reader, my first efforts as a writer.

It is work and it is fun. Self-reflection combined with the wish to help good authors and some fishing for compliments.

Basically it's just some kind of diary, keeping record of my addiction. Yes,addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment